If Ballpark Village, St. Louis were any closer to the stadiums, it would be on the field. We are located directly across the street from Busch Stadium on Clark Avenue.
Ballpark Village and its tenants reserve the right to charge a cover on certain nights or during certain events. Please see individual events for information on cover charges.
Ballpark Village’s tenants are always looking for candidates in the food and beverage, sales and marketing, management fields and more! If this is something you are interested in, please click here to search for available jobs and apply online!
Yes. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. We ask that all guests conduct themselves in accordance with our Guest Code of Conduct, which prohibits the following:
- Outside food or beverage. We have plenty for you to enjoy!
- Weapons/Guns or other items that present a risk of harm to person or property.
- Pets. Humans and service animals only.
- Illegal, disruptive, disrespectful, or inappropriate behavior.
- Smoking and vaping indoors. Please use designated outdoor smoking areas.
- Oversized bags or purses larger than 16x12.” Ballpark Village reserves the right to inspect all items entering Ballpark Village.
- Photography or video recordings for commercial use without prior approval by management.
- Solicitation or loitering.
Failure to comply with the Guest Code of Conduct, or other reasonable requests from management or security, may result in the loss of privilege to visit our venue.
After 10pm or during designated special events, patrons must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid id.
If you lost or left anything at Ballpark Village you can call our lost and found line to see if anything has been turned in. The phone number is: 314-241-5571.
The individual bars and nightclubs at Ballpark Village, St. Louis are available to help you plan your Bachelor or Bachelorette party. Please visit our Plan an Event page for more information.
If you are looking to book a private party at one of the venues in Ballpark Village, St. Louis please visit our Plan an Event page for additional information.
No, we do not allow outside banners or signs in Ballpark Village or any of the venues within Ballpark Village.